Amazon.com Step-By-Step Integration Guide
The step-by-step process for integrating to and selling on Amazon.com. Our industry-leading native integration allows you to perform critical channel management operations, including:
- Create new Amazon listings directly from your portal in a number of categories.
- Sync product details, variants and images to your Amazon Seller Account.
- Sync inventory to your Amazon listings.
- Fulfill and manage Amazon orders directly from your portal.
- Set pricing and reserve or limit inventory just for Amazon listings.
- Streamlined error handling for increased efficiency.
For each step, please review its linked article for additional information.
Apply for a Amazon.com Marketplace Account.
Complete your Amazon Seller Account. The Account Info section of the Settings menu provides access to the following pages:
- Company Info
- Customer Service
- Tax Info
Add the Amazon Sales Channel to your portal. This will connect the accounts to each other.
Create matching shipping methods to your Amazon Account in your portal.
Map your shipping methods between Amazon and your portal.
Create posting templates for Amazon products you want to add to your Amazon store.
Select which products you want to enable for Amazon.com.
To do so, navigate to Admin > Products > Products.
Click the Edit button for the items you wish to enable.
Navigate to the Custom tab and click the Amazon_Enabled field.
Enter the name of the applicable posting template for the product.
If you have any questions or for help along the way, please contact us.
Please sign in to leave a comment.