Connect to Walmart.com Marketplace
Our native integration with Walmart.com Marketplace allows you to fully sync products (create new products & update existing products), orders, inventory, fulfillment (shipping feed), and resolve errors.
To connect your portal to your Walmart.com Marketplace account, follow the steps below:
From the dashboard click Services.
Then click Services Library.
The Service Library page displays.
Locate the Walmart services tile.
Click Add Service.
Enter the Service details:
- Title: Enter a name for your service. This is only for internal reference, eg. Walmart Service.
- Consumer ID: Reference the Client ID created in Walmart Marketplace. (Old authentication method, will be phased out 08/29/19. Skip this step for new connections).
- Private Key: Reference the Client Secret created in Walmart Marketplace. (Old authentication method, will be phased out 08/29/19. Skip this step for new connections).
- Product Query: Filter which products you want to enable for Walmart Marketplace. Skip this step for initial set-up. Instructions for Query building are listed below.
- Failed Order Email Address: Any order that fails to import will fire an alert to this email address.
- GTIN Exemption Enabled: Select only if your Walmart Seller Account has already been approved for GTIN Exemption. This is granted by Walmart for sellers who meet specific qualifications in supported categories.
- Enable Item Setup: If selected, your item catalog data will be pushed to Walmart.
- Enable Inventory Sync: When enabled, inventory levels will be pushed to Walmart. Any products already on Walmart with stock, that are either not in your portal, or do not have inventory in your portal will be marked OOS on Walmart as well.
- Enable Price Sync: When enabled, pricing information will be pushed to Walmart.
- Enable Order Pull: When enabled, all orders will be pulled from Walmart and inserted into your portal. We will also mark the orders acknowledged within Walmart once they are created in the portal.
- Enable Order Push: When enabled, any order updates (tracking numbers, refunds, etc.) will push from the portal to Walmart.
- Enable Lag Time: Requires prior approval by Walmart. When enabled, a lag time feed will be submitted to Walmart.
- Client ID: log in to: https://developer.walmart.com/#/generateKey (same credentials as seller.walmart.com) and click ACCESS TOKEN (PREFERRED AUTHENTICATION). Paste Client ID here.
- Client Secret: log in to: https://developer.walmart.com/#/generateKey (same credentials as seller.walmart.com) and click ACCESS TOKEN (PREFERRED AUTHENTICATION). Paste Client Secret here.
- 2 Day Shipping Program Enabled: If enabled, you will use posting templates to configure the 2 day shipping program.
Select the Build tab in the Product Query section of the service.
Click the Where dropdown, and select product.walmart_enabled.
Finish building the query by setting product.walmart_enabled is equal to string 1 (you must enter the value 1). You can also add more rules to your service query at this time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.