The Channel Reconciliation report displays the reconciliation information for orders from any supported channel (Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc.).
From the Dashboard, click Channels, then click Reconciliation.
You will see a list of amounts debited/credited to your account from all orders placed. You can search each field using the white boxes below their names.
- Channel: The channel the order is from.
- Channel Order ID: The order ID used by the corresponding channel. Click this number to be taken to the order page under Orders.
- SKU: The item SKU used by the channel. Click this number to be taken to the product page under Products.
- Entry Type: The type of credit or debit to the account, such as principal, shipping, or return postage.
- Amount: The amount of credit or debit. Credits appear in green and debits in red.
- Reconciliation Source: The report ID of the reconciliation data source.
- Date: The date the amount was received/debited.
To export the results to a CSV, click the green box Export Results to CSV.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
There are 0 Comments