The Channel Error section gives information on errors associated with item listings, such as error type and message, sku, channel (e.g. Ebay), and whether the error is fatal.
- From the dashboard click Channels.
Then click Errors.
Catalog Breakdown by Channel
This chart gives a breakdown of successful listings, notices, and fatal errors for each channel. You can hover your cursor over each histogram to show the amount of each listing/error.
Export Results to CSV
Click this button to download the error table to a CSV file.
Error Table Columns
- Date: The day and time on which the error was generated.
- Channel: The marketplace/channel on which the error was generated.
Error Source: The source which detected the error.
- Channel: The channel, e.g. Ebay, detected the error.
- Integration: Acenda’s system detected the error.
- Channel-quality: The error originated from the Amazon listing quality report.
- SKU: The SKU of the item which generated the error. You can click on each SKU to take you to that SKU’s Product Page.
- Is Fatal: A 1 means the error is fatal, and a 0 means it is not fatal.
- Attribute Path: The attribute (e.g. color, image) which the error relates to.
- Error Message: The specifics of the error and instruction on how to fix it.
- Search: Each column has a search box at the top allowing you to search and filter the errors.
Please sign in to leave a comment.