Items Sold Report
From the dashboard click Reports.
Click on the Items Sold Report.
To set the date range click the date range box in the upper right corner under Generate Items Sold Report. There are multiple options for setting the date range.
- Today: Runs the report for the current day up to the time selected.
- Last 7 Days: Runs the report for the last 7 days.
- Last 30 Days: Runs the report for the last 30 days.
- This Month: Runs the report for the current month up until the day selected.
- Last Month: Runs the report for the previous month.
- Year to Date: Runs the report for the year to date (January 1st until today).
- Custom Range: Runs the report for a range you specify.
Once you’ve selected the date range click Apply. To generate the report click on Generate Report.
The report will appear under Items Sold Reports. To view it in your browser click on the blue highlighted date range or the eye icon to the right.
To download the report as an excel file click on the download icon to the right of the view icon. You can delete the report by clicking on the x button as well. We have attached a sample report for you to peruse.
You can schedule a report to run automatically at a specific time and date such as every Sunday at noon. To do so click on the Add Entry button under Scheduled Reports.
- Title: The title of the report to be run automatically.
- Delivery Type: You can choose to have the file sent to a computer using File Transfer Protocol or Secure File Transfer Protocol.
- Destination Host: An IP address or Host Name of the computer to be sent to.
- Path: The destination path to upload the file to such as C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Reports
- Username: The username of the computer host to be sent to.
- Password: The password of the computer host to be sent to.
- Send Email: Click this button to have the file sent to an email address.
- Date Range: The window over which the report is run. Select from the options below under Preset:
- Custom: Select a custom range. As an example, for the last 90 days, enter -90 days under Start and now under End.
- Last 7 days: Runs the report for the last 7 days from the date initiated.
- Last 30 days: Runs the report for the last 30 days from the date initiated.
- This Month: Runs the report from the first of the current month to the date initiated.
- Previous Month: Runs the report for the entirety of the month before that during which the report is initiated.
- This Year: Runs the report from the first day of the current year to the day the report is initiated.
- How Often to Run: Select from the following options.
- Minute: Runs the report every minute.
- Hour: Runs the report every hour at the specified time past the hour.
- Day: Runs the report every day at the specified time.
- Week: Runs the report every week at the specified day and time.
- Month: Runs the report every month on the date and time specified.
- Year: Runs the report every year on the month, day, and time specified.
The Items Sold Report lists every product variant (a variant is a product with specific attributes, e.g. a red sweater, or a 30 count box of bandages) sold during the time period, showing how many orders it was in, how many units of it were sold, and the total revenue for those purchases.
- Variant ID: The ID for the specific variant of the product sold.
- Name: The name of the product variant.
- Brand: The brand of the product variant.
- Orders: How many orders the product variant was in.
- Units Sold: The amount of units sold of the product variant.
- Revenue: The total revenue generated by sales of the product variant.
Please sign in to leave a comment.