Overview: Once an order is placed on your website (or on outside marketplaces eg. Amazon) it needs to be processed. Visit Admin > Orders.
Level of Difficulty: Beginner
To process Orders follow these steps:
1. Confirm that you have configured your Checkout and Payment Platform settings.
2. All new orders will appear on the Orders page with a Pending status. Select an individual order.
- Order Number - The Acenda order number
- External Order Id - If your order was imported from a marketplace (eg. Amazon, eBay) then it will show the original order number.
- Status - The status of your order (eg. Shipped, Cancelled, Pending).
- Returns Pending - If your order has a pending merchandise return.
- Total - The order total.
- Name - The Bill To address' first and last name.
- Date created - The date/time when the order was placed.
- Date modified - The date/time of the most recent order modification.
Now you will see the Order page.
3. You can Edit the customer's shipping or billing information by clicking the Edit link next to the customer information near the top of the screen.
4. Individual items can be cancelled and partially/fully credited clicking on the "Manage Items & Credits" button.
5. Adjust the Unit Price, Quantity and Shipping amounts to the values you desire. Credits and adjustments to Sales Tax will automatically calculate. You will have a change to confirm these changes and issue a credit to the customer.
6. To ship an order and insert the tracking numbers, click on the "Fulfill Items" button.
7. Assign items to the shipment by adjusting the Quantity. Then select the shipping Carrier (Eg. Fedex), Method (eg. Ground), and enter the Tracking Numbers. The Tracking URL's is optional.
8. Click the "Create Fulfillment" button.
The customer will automatically receive a Shipping Confirmation email with their order tracking information. Also, if you are using the Authorize / Delay Capture payment method then the order will also charge the customer's credit card.
Please sign in to leave a comment.