Acenda makes it easy to update orders with tracking numbers. There are several ways to approach this:
- Update the order manually in the Admin Tool > Orders > Fulfill Items button.
- Use the Acenda API's to update orders
- Use the ShipStation integration to sync orders
- Configure Acenda to process a Shipping Feed via (s)FTP. See instructions below.
To update orders status as shipped, attach a tracking number, charge the order and send an order confirmation email with the Shipping Feed in Acenda follow the steps below:
|Prerequisite Steps (Outside Acenda)|
1. Create a comma delimited file (CSV) with the following REQUIRED columns:
Note: Your file must contain all three columns; however, you can have blank values in the columns if you do not wish to update the field.
Click here to download a sample Shipping Feed.
2. Create an FTP location for your files:
You can purchase an FTP account/location at www.GoDaddy.com or other providers. Set the directory permissions be writable by Acenda so that the file name can be renamed after being processed.
|Activate Shipping Feed Service in Acenda|
|1. From the Acenda dashboard click Services|
|2. Then click Services Library|
|The Services Library page displays.|
|3. Scroll down to Acenda Fulfillment Feed and click Add Service|
|The Service page displays.|
4. Enter the Service details:
|5. Click Save|
|6. From the Acenda dashboard click Services|
|7. Then click My Services|
|The SERVICES page displays.|
|8. Locate the Fulfillment Feed in the list and click Edit|
|The Default Actions form displays.|
|9. Adjust the frequency that Acenda processes your Fulfillment Feed by clicking on the Generate Interval button|
|10. Click Save|
|You can monitor your Fulfillment Feed service in Acenda dashboard > Events|