ShipStation's integration makes printing labels and shipping rate calculations a breeze. Orders will automatically export and sync with the ShipStation integration.
To set up integration with ShipStation follow the steps below:
From the dashboard click Services.
Then click Service Library.
The Service Library page displays.
Locate the ShipStation service and click the Add Service button.
Enter the Service details:
- Status: Set to "Active" to activate.
- Title: A friendly title name for the service (eg. ShipStation Integration).
API Key & API Secret:
- Visit ShipStation.com and create an account
- Go to Account Settings > Account > API Settings
- Click Generate New API Keys. It may prompt you to "Regenerate API Keys"; this is normal, click "Regenerate API Keys" if necessary.
- Copy/Paste the API Key and API Secret values.
- Store ID: This is an optional field and should only be used if you have multiple ShipStation stores within the same ShipStation account.
- Order Query: define a query to set which orders are sent to ShipStation (eg. don't send Amazon FBA orders).
Configure your Shipping Methods in Admin.
Configure your Shipping Carrier information in ShipStation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
There are 0 Comments