This article will walk you through the process of grouping products into a Product Collection.
We recommend referencing the Product Schema guide to understand the relationship between Variants, Products and Collections.
Here's an example of a Product Collection with a group of products. Note how the products are grouped together by Product Type (eg. Crib Bedding Accessories).
First you need to create individual products using the Product Tool. Please reference the Add a Product article.
To setup a product collection follow the steps below:
From the Acenda dashboard click Products
Then click Collections
The Collection page displays.
Click New Item
The collection information screen displays - this screen is divided into grouped regions.
Enter Description information for the collection:
Add Image and Video:
- Click Upload File and follow the file browse and upload process
- Add URL Link for video
Enter the Meta Information:
- Meta Title: Enter a value for the Title meta-tag for SEO purposes.
- Meta Keywords: Enter Keyword meta-tag for SEO purposes.
- Meta Description: Enter a Description meta-tag for SEO purposes.
- Slug (URL): Customize your URL.
Enter the Products to be associated with the collection
If you want the Collection to display on the site but DON'T want the individual products to display on the site then remove the Category value from the individual product pages.
Select the collections Visibility, choose from:
Enter the Organization information:
- Type: Enter a Product Type. For example: Duvet Cover, Sheet Set, Window Treatment.
- Tags: Enter promotional tags. For example: Free Shipping, New, Closeout.
- Categories: Assign the product to one or more Categories.
- Brand: Enter the Brand name of the product.
Please sign in to leave a comment.