Create a Content Page
The Content page tool allows you to simply and easily create Content pages for both informational and marketing purposes.
To create a Content page follow the steps below:
From the dashboard click Content.
Then click Content Editor.
The Content page displays.
To add new content click New Item.
Enter the Content:
- Title: Enter the name of your content page (eg. Holiday Shipping Deadlines).
- Document - Allows you to use the WYSIWIG editor to design your content page.
- HTML - Copy/Paste HTML into the Content box.
- Content: Enter the content.
- Meta Title: This is the meta-tag page title - useful for SEO.
- Meta Keywords: Enter the meta keywords.
- Meta Description: The meta-tag description.
- Slug: (URL) - you can customize the slug or URL.
- Publish: If checked then your content page will be active.
- Custom Fields: Custom Fields will display here (if applicable).
- Using the Template Editor You can also use the Template Editor to upload a file to your website. This is useful if you want to upload a .txt file to your root directory. Note: you must save your file as a .twig file for it to render, eg. If you're uploading a file then we recommend saving it as a .twig file, eg. readme.txt --> readme.txt.twig.
Please sign in to leave a comment.